2013 Conservation and restoration of an epitaph from the Stadtmuseum Zittau „Resurrection with Ottoman soldiers“, 17th century. Collaboration with Evelyn Gärtner and Karoline Friedrich.
10/2012 Examination and partial conservation of the musicians’ gallery at Moritzburg Castle, near Dresden. Removal of paint layers from the original marbling dating to ca.1720.
2007 – 2011 Conservation of three gilded and polychrome wooden epitaphs of the university-church Leipzig (Epitaphs of Johannes Hoppe, Benedict Carpzow, Johann Olearius),17th/18th century. Collaboration with Evelyn Gärtner and Karoline Friedrich.
01 – 06/2007 Examination, varnish removal and conservation treatment of the “Würzburg gilt leather tapestries”, Dutch gilt leather, late 17th century, Kulturstiftung DessauWörlitz.
2004 - 2007 Conservation of the gilt leather tapestries of the “Tea Salon” at Oranienbaum Castle, Kulturstiftung DessauWörlitz. Collaboration with the leather conservators Eva Kümmel, Anke Weidner and Ines Zimmermann.
2003 – 2006 Examination and conservation of the “Chinese Salon” at Lichtenwalde Castle (near Chemnitz), painted wooden panels with 34 Chinese paintings and prints (approx. 1700). Collaboration with Evelyn Gärtner, Karoline Friedrich, Charlotte Dennhardt, Timo Fregin, Peter Ehrhardt.
10/2001 – 05/2002 Conservation and restoration of a Maori "ancestor panel", an artifact from Captain Cook’s first journey in 1771, from the ethnological collection of the University of Tübingen. Collaboration with Evelyn Gärtner.
10/2000 – 06/2001 Conservation of 26 late-19th century polychrome gypsum reliefs, copies of polychrome wooden beams from assembly houses of the Palau Islands, from the ethnological collection of the University of Tübingen. Collaboration with Evelyn Gärtner.
09/1998 – 06/1999 Conservation of 115 polychrome gypsum busts in the anthropological collection of the Museums für Völkerkunde Dresden, Staatliche Ethnographische Sammlungen Sachsen, Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden.
01/1998 – 06/1999 Conservation of two epitaphs from the “Holy Cross church” of Zittau (today Fastentuchmuseum), and project-management of 14 conservators in the complex conservation treatment of its early-baroque polychrome wooden interior.
09 – 12/1995 Member of research team at the Academy of Fine Arts, Dresden, examining polychrome gypsum sculptures from the Sculpture Collection, State Arts Collection Dresden, in collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institute Halle and the Technical University Dresden, supervisor: Prof. Dipl. Rest. Dr. Ulrich Schießl.